Magic Computer Repair offers the best technological solutions, and various services for every type of hard drive data recovery. We service connection interfaces like IDE, EIDE, Serial ATA (SATA), SCSI, SAS, and Fiber Channel. We can provide services for laptop and desktop hard drives, external hard drives, and multiple REID drives. Our specialists can handle firmware corruption, mechanical failure, and data loss. Many IT professionals in Los Angeles CA, have entrusted our company to provide them with effective services.
There are three categories in which we can classify hard drive data loss:
- Logical Failure: The hard drive of the computer is working properly, but certain files cannot be accessed because of file corruption, formatting, or accidental reformatting.
- Mechanical Failure: The hard-drive is not operating. In most cases this is due to head crashes, or spindle motor seizure.
- Firmware Failure: The hard drive is in good condition, but fails to operate. Firmware is the process of fine-tuning and reprogramming the hard drive to bring it back to life.
How is data recovery applied?
The experts at Magic Computer Repair will identify the exact problem that is causing the hard-drive to malfunction. Once this is achieved, the recovery can continue. We use top-of-the-line recovery tools, and thanks to our many years of experience, and our extensive research we are able work quickly and effectively. Our specially designed tools for data recovery, are able to extract and recover files from troublesome hard-drives. We provide recovery services in Los Angeles CA and all surrounding areas
We also handle severe data recovery for:
- Any server make, model or brand.
- All types of RAID configurations.
- Any operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.).
- All causes of data loss: including data loss resulting from natural disasters, power loss or surge, logical or mechanical failures, and viruses.
- Development for proprietary systems: our worldwide team of developers are always prepared to create bespoke software and tools to handle any proprietary system.